Thursday 12 January 2012

Audience questionnaire

I have asked a pupil in our class to answer these following questions, here he has filled out the questions-
1. which genres do you enjoy?
I prefer the genre of comedy to any other.
2. Do you watch films with the same genre as ours which is sports/drama?
Yes I watch fighting films and have seen all seven rocky Films aswell as raging bull.
3. What themes do you like?
I enjoy the therme of mystery and murder as I find these interesting and never bore me.
4. What Character types do you identify with?
Characters like bruce almighty, that are funny and dont care about embarrassing themselves
5. Do you prefer British or American films?
I prefer British films as I can relate much more to these as they speak with our humour and I regognise a lot of the locations.
By Lee Wayne Sharman

2 comments:

  1. Questionnaire is spelt with two 'N's. Your second question needs to state what your genre is. Can you not think of some of your own questions that are specific to your film?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to ask a variety of different people to have a reliable amount of data. Then, rather than just posting each individual's responses, why don't you try to summarise your findings in a report?

    ReplyDelete